Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

2nd leg - Golden Sunrise between here and there

(Tajci drove from around 5am - 10am.)

Heading home ...  seven weeks, 19 amazing concerts, 100's of friends and 1,000 beautiful sites and memories - lots and lots of memories.

California certainly is the Golden State.

It even gifted us with a Golden Sunrise after we drove through the night :)


"Roads go ever ever on
Under cloud and under star,
Yet feet that wandering have gone
Turn at last to home afar." 
Bilbo Baggins






1 comment:

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

Gorgeous is right Matthew. I'm so sorry to have missed you guys in California. My mom has terminal lung cancer so I was saying my goodbye's to her in her home state of Idaho. I hope you come back to good ol' California soon because it was a great loss missing Taci's concert and I'd love to see you guys. Meanwhile - Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.
Lori McKenna and Family