Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Wind & Kite surfing!


I set my alarm for 7:30 with the best of intentions of heading to Maya's and working for a couple of hours.  Alas, no luck.  Got up at 8:30 - had coffee and went to the beach.  The wind was VERY strong all day and tons of windsurfers and kite surfers were flying (literally) over the water.  It was awesome!  

I eventually went and worked at Maya's for a couple of hours but hardly made a dent in my tasks.  

Nice lunch of stuffed peppers made by Baka - great to have her here and she is happy to be here and help :) 
(cooking and, worse yet, planning the meals, is extremely difficult for Tajci and I - particularly here.

Made plans to go biking early in the morning with Goran.  He stayed late telling stories about his time in the Yugoslav army - mostly funny stories.

No comments: